PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre
Free Members Cosplay Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HOTEL & TRAVEL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Anime Expo 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: HOTEL & TRAVEL Reply with quote

Here are a few very importat factors!
By car- Most cars take
1 tank to start 1 refill there and back
4 tanks $ divided by X amount of people- Plus if that person has to tune the car up.

Flying is expensive- $128 at the cheapest. But it takes off 7hours of time wasted. Thats a plus.

HOTEL
Is a battle right now- You can reserve SUNDAY NIGHT. Thats all that is open so far.
http://www.anime-expo.org/?q=attendee/trip_planner
Then keep checking the website at different times of the day leading up to the con. Read the directions on the travelling pages. Best western pretends you can reserve but you can't!!

BUT as long as the red "book now" button is there SOMETHING is bookable.
Thats the only way to get your friday and saturday. As long as several people check, its better.

What is reserved:
Friday June 29- Monday July 2

HOLIDAY INN
We have 2 non smoking rooms with KINGS with roll aways. No fridge or mircrowave. But someone can bring one. Shuttle to convention center. Just call and they come!

Depending on who is coming will determin the price. Right now, worse case, $130 each it COULD go as low as 85. So for now save up for 130 so please start saving! All you'd need to do then is grab your ticket and find out who is driving and flying. Hotel fees are due June 24th.
Neko Wafer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!

I was sweating about housing!

I'll buy my ticket when I get my next paycheck.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Anime Expo 2007 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum