PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre
Free Members Cosplay Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cosplay Spectacular Vote Submission

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Fanime 2008
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you want to do for Fanime 2008?
Tsubasa
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
Sakura Taisen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
xxx Holic
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Bleach On Fire
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Cosplay Spectacular Vote Submission Reply with quote

As we have experienced much in the years, most of us are requesting an early september start this year. If you have something that will inspire others, for this specific event please post once with a list of your ideas, and a one paragraph description.

Once again, choose with consideration of our interests as a whole unit including travis. Time, costumes, screenplay, choreography abilities and member participation. Smile
We will vote at the end of the month to have time to prepare for septembers gatherings!

Last edited by Usako Minako on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Neko Wafer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you and I talked awhile ago, Usako, you brought up a really good idea for helping me with my XXXHolic obsession - do a Tsubasa-based skit. We can bring in various CLAMP characters, have music and dance clips, and really be creative in bring various characters from various universi together.
Silver Samurai

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY i got referenced in the first post ^_^
well i'm gonna try to get sundays off, but i might not be able too
BUT we'll cross that bridge when we get to it
i say the early bird gets the prizes at fanime so lets do IT

so in all of that i was saying ... .... ....

I'm So Very Frinkin In

Travis

p.s yeah so 'm posting at 2 in the morning
sleep is for wimps and communists

Cosplay is Life the other stuff is my hobbies
helliebee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Sorry to be a stick in the mud... Reply with quote

Sorry but work is a little crazy right now and I have been putting off working on my Grad school applications so I don't think that I will have any time to participate this year. Sad

I would love to act as a stage ninja to fulfill all your dirty needs!! At least you know that I won't slam your props...
Tris-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, I'm down with anything j-pop or very very dance heavy. I want to do something really crazy this time!!
videogirlc

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My top choices are Tsubasa jsut becasue I love the outfts and Bleach Blood on fire cause I like the dance.
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its so nice to see that some people posted LOL!
No one is limited to just one submission. You can put your top 2 hows that! Its important that we hear what you like because there are other cons as well!

Travis- right on ^_^ Posting at 2 a reminds me of the great days of staying out til 3am etc!

Of corse, Helen you may do what suits your needs ^_^ we're ALWAYS happy to have you around reguardless of what station ^_^ (toilet time awwwyeah!)

I personally like ALOT and probably everything everyone suggests. I do see the grand sceme of every idea, but I know everything is not possible at once. So be encouraged for the future!

I think I'd choose 4 things... so why don't you guys up it a little ^_^ and then we'll vote. Remember we can always add more people ^_^
Neko Wafer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First choice: Tsubasa universe. We all seem to really enjoy CLAMP's work, so why not? We can each choose characters we really enjoy, plus different bits of music and crazy-ass choreo, and frickin' kick @55.

Second choice: ??? I'll have to think about it. Very Happy

T - yeah, I hear ya on the 2 a.m. thing. I'm STILL doing it! Lolztastic!
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to Elect For
Detailed Costumes: Tsubasa
Dance and Spark: AAA Anime
Dance and Show: Sakura Taisen
Neko Wafer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for Tsubasa 'cause we can build detailed costumes that sparkle while we get our freak on.

Bonus pointz: CLAMP 'verse is huge with lots of characters to pick from. IF Tsubasa wins, I'm claiming Yuko! I've been wanting to do her for ages! Laughing
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLEACH

We came to a vote, and we will do tsubasa too at one point. Its not impossible to start tsubasa costumes in feb or jan for another con. We should be done with bleach costumes around then Smile

Talk about sexy island pmx 2008 in the air.

Alright! Well preparations will beging as well as gathering people. Bleach was presented to appeal to people wacthing it within the group. Andrea travis and helen have a huge start in watching it. I am have view of it and cheryl is able to catch episodes. nikki lives with travis.. LOL

So, lets make the most of our next project and LETS HAVE FUN AND BRING IT HOME!!!
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things are shaping up with bleach, official hand outs are being made- special guests are being asked to come in. There is no garentee that the gusts will oblige but we're hoping they will accept.

I will be calling each of you to get a run down of what your over all scope is on schedules. We will start practice in september. Special slots will be made for those people with special specifications that do not dance. We're really looking now for someone to play some vital parts. If you are unfamiliar with this sort of movement in the AAA Dance, it is particularly influential and good to go to a hip hop class if you haven't already taken one. We will provide information on some classes in the hand out.

Same rules apply- 3 times you're out- No flakes
the 6 of us are tight enough though that we don'/t have anyone to worry about at the moment...
^_^
I'll post more later maybe in a more appropriate area Wink
Neko Wafer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat you to it. I'm already taking a hip-hop class at our health club - have been for months. Our teacher is FAAAAABULOOOOUUUSSS!!!!!!~!!!!!one! (AND he likes how I move - lolz!)
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yah, I know you were taking one ^_^
Cheryl does belly dancing- ^_^
I think that cheryl knows how to hip hop- i DEFINATELY know how to hip hop but I will take a class with those who would want or need enrichment which would probably be the other 3 ^_^

This will be very fun^_^
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well in about 5-7 days this will SHIP:
BLeach comeplete works #2 by Bandai (mostly for girls huh!) I thin its squad 13
http://static.zoovy.com/img/gkworld/W204-H163-Bf3f3f3/C/cm20572.jpg

and we are still waiting to hear from laura, and also still looking for an ichigo. Someone who can do some acrobatics if necessary and dance not like a whitey...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Fanime 2008 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum