PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre
Free Members Cosplay Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FRUITS BASKET REVENGE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Anime Expo 2007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: FRUITS BASKET REVENGE! Reply with quote

Quite possibly the best skit ever... And WASTED on so few viewers at a crappy con!

So its time to see who feels like ressurecting this!
FIRST OFF!
You must be definately to going.
www.anime-expo.org

CASTING
Fruits basket reconstruction begins IN MAY. RECASTING begins as soon as we know your commitment.

SOME costumes will need enhancments, and redoing. Sohma family characters are welcome, but we would like to stay with the main stream. We will recast when we know who is cosplaying. If you are just coming in and have no character, please have an idea who you like. Pick at least 2-3
THERE IS A LIMIT as to how many cosplayers can play- So whoever has money down first to go gets the part!

Essential
KYO-Ashley
HATSUHARU-Travis
TOHRU
AYAME-Jenny

MINA-IF helen wants her
MOMIJI
YUKI
RITSU
KAGURA-Nikki

whos going?? Jenny, Helen, Travis, Nikki, Andrea
SKIT
The skit will be reconstructed as per how many and who we are playing. We can keep the Tag VS Axe theme. The type of music will remain the same.

Last edited by Usako Minako on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
helliebee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: I can go!!! Reply with quote

I can go! but the hotels are all full so I need to figure out some place to stay. I definately want to be part of the Furuba Revenge!!!
Usako Minako
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WORD UP GIRLFRIEND! we need some emergency Hotel room -_-. I know we stayed at that motel 6 but FUCK. That wasn't "a few blocks" that shit was MILES!!!! however WE CAN book hotel rooms, friday sat sun- and then stay part in one hotel then artthe other... or we can call EVERYDAY a month leading up to the con for cancellations...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    PROJECT VICTORY! Cosplay Theatre Forum Index -> Anime Expo 2007 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum